Announcement For Training
BTI is pleased to announce to all our YES members that BTI will be nominating 8 active YES members for undergoing training on the application of Social Accountability Tools as a survey method. Upon the completion of the training the members will be assigned to assist a research consultant in reviewing MTR through a survey to generate a shadow report on the LG of three Dzongkhags.
The short listing for the training will be done based on the following
– Registered YES members of BTI
– Contribution to the organization
– Active participation in every activity of BTI
– Sincerity and honesty while on the duty assigned
– Willing and able to participate for every programs of BTI
– Having basic knowledge on Social Accountability and its tool
5 boys and 3 girls will be selected and the selected members will be posted in the website of the organization and contacted through phone calls.
BTI wishes all the YES members best of luck.